Bumpalumpa.com UK Website
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and your visits to and from the use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, the length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or about this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail newsletter.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website;
- send invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information, which we hold, about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes ,and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our contact details
If you have any questions about Cookies, please write to us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org